We are a popular financial advisor blog. We are currently looking for writers to contribute to our blog. We want writers who have a passion for research and can write informative and engaging posts on various topics like money management, investing, property planning, retirement planning, debit and credit, tax preparation, frugal living, etc. If you have expertise in one of these areas through education, training, or job experience, then you can write for us.
Criteria for writers
- Your writing should empower readers to manage their finances.
- You should understand and express complicated concepts to readers in a very engaging way.
- You should be a good researcher and visit various official sites to get the information necessary to write your articles.
- You should provide quality content.
- You should be able to write long articles of minimum 3,000 words each.
- Your article must be plagiarism free and must pass Copyscape.
- The articles should be thoroughly edited for grammatical and other mistakes before submission.
- You should include an author biography and a link to your site.
You will get a competitive rate for writing the articles. You will also get incentives depending on your monthly performance. So, if you are interested in writing for us, then please contact us. You should send a sample writing and some links to your previously published articles. We will review your writing and then invite you to write for us. We look forward to hearing from you soon.